HP Latex Print and Cut Plus Solutions spotlight: Level-up your print operations
In the print sector, efficiency is the name of the game. You need agile solutions that can help you stay ahead of the latest trends, keep costs low, and produce a high-quality output—quickly.
Our HP Latex Print and Cut Plus Solutions are designed to streamline your workflow and provide a reliable, easy-to-use solution for signage and décor printing. They are ideal for a variety of print and cut applications such as labels and stickers, window and floor graphics, wall decals, and vehicle graphics
True print AND cut that saves up to 50% of time1
Work twice as fast for the same cost of an integrated printer/cutter device.1 Print AND cut at the same time—versus print OR cut integrated devices—with a reliable, dual-device solution. When combined with the instant-drying properties of HP Latex Inks, this means you can cut/laminate right away with no degas time, and deliver same day. HP Latex is a complete solution: enjoy the ease of cutting with a reliable workflow that provides fast, accurate cutting and downforce up to 600 grams.
You get an all-round paper, card, and vinyl printer and cutter.
Wall decals: Can be laminated immediately after printing—no need to wait for prints to dry.
Achieve high-quality results on cut through stickers.
Window graphics: Scratch-resistant prints minimize the risk of damage with finishing and installation, with third generation HP Latex Technology.
No more unnecessary downtime
The HP Latex Print and Cut Plus large-format printers make it easier than ever to keep your production lines up-and-running.
Keep day-one image quality with HP Latex user-replaceable print heads. This means your operators can quickly and simply swap out print heads as part of regular maintenance—no specialist technician required.
High-quality print and cut applications
Choose HP Latex Print and Cut Plus Solutions and unlock the full power of HP Latex Inks:
• The HP Latex printer enables a wide range of odorless applications2 and full bleed stickers that don’t curl
• High-quality results, fine details and smooth transitions with HP 831 Latex Printheads providing 1200 dpi native resolution
• Scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner—you can consider unlaminated use for short-term signage3
• Outdoor durability up to five years laminated, three years unlaminated4
Better control over your operations
Develop an easy and reliable workflow with HP Latex Print and Cut Plus Solutions:
• Print/cut in a few steps—add cut lines from the RIP, select cutting presets, and easily send to production
• Accurate job recognition and error-free cutting with HP Barcode and Optical Position System configurations
• Easy-to-use cutter with a simple touchscreen interface and media basket
• Unlock the power of digital control across your facilities. With HP PrintOS, our comprehensive digital suite, you can remotely monitor your prints anywhere, anytime— making 24/7 operations easy
• Our intelligent True Shape Nesting cuts your media waste down by up to 50%5—helping improve your bottom line
Want to learn more?
Why not speak to one of our experts and take the next step to unboxing a brand-new printer.
1.- Based on internal HP testing, September 2020, comparing the HP Latex Print and Cut Plus Solution with integrated print and cut solutions at a comparable cost. An integrated printer/cutter device is a large-format printer that has a contour cutter embedded in the same printer that prints the media, then moves the media backwards to cut the printed output.
2.- There is a broad set of media with very different odor profiles. Some of the media can affect the odor performance of the final print. Based on sensory evaluations conducted by Odournet done according to VDI Guideline 3882 where HP 872, 882, and 886 Latex Inks were characterized as “weak” in odor intensity and “neutral” for hedonic tone.
3.- Scratch resistance is measured according to test method ISO1518-2:2011. Abrasion resistance is tested according to ASTMF1571-95 (2008).
4.- These results are a summary of testing done across all families of HP Latex Inks, on a range of HP and third-party media. Performance may vary as environmental conditions change and results may vary based on specific media performance.
5.- Compared to printing without nesting. Based on performance demonstration by HP, September 2020.
Book a demo
While we can’t meet in person, why not to attend a live product demo or join live presentation from our experts.
To schedule it in advance, simply click the corresponding button below.